Born to B free 1983, Israel.
Out of love for cinema, body art and aesthetics, I direct scenes which display stories that delight the eye.
Using precise composition, I convey a three-dimensional feeling in my photographs, that viewers wish to be part of and jump into.
Through ambient photography I wish to capture colorful situations, give them their well-deserved attention, be present in them, and feel at ease.
I print my works on fragile materials which over the years become rough and tell a romantic story.
My inspiration box is filled with self-search between the material world and the world of spirituality, experimenting with psychedelic substances, endless learning, and the perpetual desire for freedom…
- Cotemporary 2022 Tel Aviv
- Board gallery 2020-23
- -Fresh Paint Art fair-Israel,2021
- -2020 – Crol gallery
- Visuals art feelings Tel Aviv 2019
- The city – Tel Aviv 2018
- Edition number 91- Tel Aviv 2018
- Pop Up in the village – kfar-shemaryahu – 2017
- Solo exhibition-Jaffa Israel 2017
- Pop art-Mika gallery New York,2016-2017